1. What is your price range?
Our price range is from $2,000 to $6,900. Most of our gowns are from $2,500 to $4,500.
2. My wedding is more than 1 year from now. Can I still come in and try the gowns?
Yes, of course.
3. Do you do sample sale?
Our samples are available for ‘off-the-rack’ sale at discounted prices. Discontinued styles are available at 40~50% discount. Current styles are available at 20~30% discounted prices. Some gowns from the newest collection might not be available for ‘off-the-rack’ sale.
4. Do you do consignment?
5. How long does it take to make my gown if I order?
Our normal time frame is 4~8 months depending on a season. We welcome you whether your wedding is 2 years away or 2 months ahead. You can set up an appointment for a consultation regardless of the time you have. If less than one month is left, purchasing a sample may be the only option.
6. Is a custom design available?
We can do a custom design for a bride if the design is within the range of our designs/styles and materials. This also includes customization of our current styles to create the best look of a bride.
7. How long have you been in business?
Our first bridal collection was made in 2001. We studied fashion & fine art at SAIC in late 90’s, and are doing business and raising our two daughters (and a beagle) in Chicago.
8. Are all gowns made in USA?
9. How do I pronounce your name? What does VWIDON mean?
VWIDON is pronounced with silent ‘W’. It is a made-up name we began to use when we first teamed up for a design company in 1998.